Saturday, February 27, 2010

sitting, waiting, WISHING...

I am home this weekend from college, like many weekends, and my parents have gone to the beach...and I'm bored. And as I sat here wishing for so many things I thought I would fill you all in on what I wish I could have right now...


how much do you love that bag? I so wishhh. Those things are ridic expensive.


I would never get to use it, but how adorable is the Lilly Pulitzer golf cart?


I have the white Michael Kors watch surrounded with the crystals or whatever, but I really want the gold one!


When I got my last Louis Vuitton bag, I wanted this iPhone cover so bad but the lady told me at the time there were only two available in all of North America. So I'm still wishing for that one.

and there are many, many more things. but I am beyond blessed and honestly don't need to be wishing for any of these things! I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

lovelovelove
-Jordan

2 comments:

  1. I wish they had those LV cases for blackberries!!! I love the golf cart also, I've wanted it since I first saw it! I would LOVE to have that beauty in my garage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I love it. and I just got rid of my blackberry but if I still had it, I would def wish they had it for that too. I hope they get more of those cases in stock. They are only like $250 and if you ask me, that is such a steal for Louis Vuitton!

    ReplyDelete