Wednesday, March 3, 2010

help others help themselves.

so one of my FAVORITE blogs to read is the College Prepster blog. She writes fabulously and really blogs about things that are more important than just fashion and her favorite things. She is in a group called Grassroots and they are trying to raise the awareness about HIV/AIDS in the DC Area. I'll post a link to her blog at the bottom and hopefully you can help! I really feel like it's important to help others in their time of need. HIV/AIDS is VERY serious! It's affected so many Americans and I think if people knew more about it, there could be more done to prevent it. Please, Please, Please visit this website and see what you can do to help!

http://www.thecollegeprepster.com/2010/03/team-up-help-support.html

just copy and paste that into your address bar and ready her post about it. And read all of her blog posts, trust me they are GREAT!

1 comment:

  1. That is a great post, thank you for posting about this! I love your blog, especially the fun pink and green layout :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete