Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Kindle!

First, I want to apologize for my lack of posts recently. I was on Spring Break and I didn't have time prior and I'm barely making time right now. I should be writing a paper that is due tomorrow and studying for a final, but I NEED to blog right? =)

Anyways, I wanted to share with you guys my second favorite item I got for my birthday (only second to my newest Louis Vuitton bag), the Amazon KINDLE! I am an avid reader. I swear I've read every good book there is, I joke. I love to read, for fun. I hate reading for school. However, I am obsessed with my kindle for so many reasons.



It's size is so perfect. It's so thin and about the size of your average book. You can hold it with one hand and flip the pages with either button on both sides (perfect for lefty's and righty's). I just can't get over how much I love it. I worried that I wouldn't since I love to have things in hardback and keep them, but it's actually stored right on the Kindle. I often throw away my books after sometime and this way, you never have to.



I can't wait until summertime and I can layout on the boat with my Kindle and read while the wind blows through my hair and the sun tans my skin! It will be great I can promise. It thrills me just thinking about it on this chilly day. I love the pictures that pop up while it's turned off, so cute! I'm just saying, YOU HAVE TO BUY ONE! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment