Saturday, April 3, 2010

here comes peter cottontail....

hopping down the bunny trail! okay enough of that song otherwise it will be stuck in my head forever. I LOVE Easter. I love finding the perfect outfit and going to church and the whole shebang. This year I found a girl who lives near me that makes CUSTOM dresses for any occasion. So I got her to make me one. My color scheme is OF COURSE pink and green and white. I'm actually getting two dresses made for now, but my Easter dress is pink and green. (I will post a picture of it tomorrow after I wear it if the photos turn out well.) So after we picked up the dress today I went and got things to go with my outfit and a few extra's. =)

This dress is the same STYLE as mine. Where this dress is purple at the top mine is white. I, too, have a green sash with my monogram in white. And where the print is at the bottom mine is a pink and white print. It's SOOOO cute! I love it.


I will be wearing my new green patent leather Jack Rogers. They look just like these but patent where this one is snakeskin or whatever. It matches my sash PERFECTLY!


I also got some new pearl earrings...


and also an adorable pair of Kate Spade nude heels. This picture does NOT do them justice. They are so much more adorable in person.


We also bought my dad and brother matching Lilly tie's and bowtie's to wear tomorrow. They are pink and green. My mom is wearing a Lilly dress that is pink and green. We are all going to look so cute! Hopefully we get a good picture and can post it!

I hope everyone has a FABULOUS Easter!

1 comment:

  1. That is a gorgeous dress! I love the monogram on the sash! Can't wait to see pictures! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete