Sunday, April 18, 2010

prommmm

My little bitty brother, who was just five years old like yesterday, went to PROM last night. It was so fun seeing how a boy does prom. For me, I would get up on Saturday's go to a hair, nail, or pedicure appointment and at some point do all three. A light lunch, followed by makeup appointments, where button down shirts were a must(to ensure not messing up the hair or makeup when de-robing). To say the least, prom is 100% easier for males. My brother woke up around 1 PM, showered, grabbed some lunch (McDonald's. Can you imagine a girl eating McDonald's before she has to stuff herself in a dress? haha), shaved, and began getting dressed around 4. He left the house at 4:30 and went to pick up his date. The group was meeting at our best friends house to get in the limo and then driving down the street to one of the kid's grandma's house for pictures(she has a gorgeous yard). I took almost 200 pictures of all the couples and group shots. It was a lot of fun. Everyone looked amazing and it definitely made me MISS HIGH SCHOOL!!! =(


My brother, Dale, and his gorgeous date, Susanna.

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute picture! And, yes I miss high school too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Yes, isn't it amazing how different boys and girls are when it comes to this kind of stuff? On my wedding day I was up at 6am getting hair and makeup, pictures, etc. for our 1pm wedding. My husband woke up around 10am, hung out with his groomsmen, had a beer or two, and casually put on his tux. How easy for the guys!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete