Tuesday, April 13, 2010

my new obsession

I live in South Carolina, so naturally my favorite town is Charleston. The atmosphere is amazing there. The culture, the way of life, I love it. Charleston has the best shopping, I die. I live about two hours from Charleston and when I'm at my beach house it's only an hour away, so I try to get there as often as possible. On our last weekend vaca in January (for my birthday), we wandered into one of our favorite shops (it recently changed it's name and owner so I can't remember the name of the store, sorry) and I found the CUTEST line of jewelry. It's called Nicholas Lane. I assumed this was a male. After talking with a sales associate, I found out the designer actually used to live on the street Nicholas Lane. She is a female designer and many of her pieces are limited quantities. I love coral and gold is one of my favorite jewelry colors. I found the CUTEST gold necklaces with a small white coral on it. Adorable. You should really check out her website below. She has ADORABLE things. Some are pricey, but so cute!

http://www.nicholaslanejewelry.com/

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment